The Blade Sims 3 Teenage Depression Issues?

Teenage Depression Issues? - the blade sims 3

In the 12th I closed in my life. twice a week, while I cry for no reason. I really want to stop it. its very annoying. So when I'm angry, go to the bathroom and cut my arm with a knife. I have serious thoughts of suicide. My parents are very upset. Mii you say some NXT 1 seconds and the second otherwise. I think my depression is a cause mii eat much. I weigh 111 pounds each time I try to do something good for my car, and try to get my high opinion of himself as someone always and destruction. My parents do not listen to mii thats why I tell people wonderful. I can not keep a diary, because my parents will knowzie in my drawer. They are annoying and makes mii want to scream and explode. I need help. mii mother has signed a therapist, but his weak *** mii was not only for 1 day. I hate to friends, because some ruins they jealous. Oh yes. Container or must know, my mother mii when he was 12 years. I never knew my father. The only thing I had forgotten about depression, is my g ame Sims 3rd Ineed help. and receive a therepest or psychiatrist is excluded. thank u very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment